- 2019, the invention patent of "method and system for reconstruction of complete charge and discharge data based on partial charge and discharge of battery" won the 21st China patent award; Obtained 1
- 2018, started production in Dongguan facility; Obtained 3 kinds of international patents; responsible for technology projects of Shenzhen technology and innovation commission.
- 2017, established subsidiary and research institute.
- 2016, invested more in R&D; turnover increased by multiple times; awarded the" top 10 brand enterprises of power lithium battery device in China" by QDII.
- 2015, built automatic testing production lines for major customers such as Guangzhou great power energy & technology CO., Ltd. and Harbin coslight power Co., Ltd.
- 2014, launched new product scope and expanded manufacturing facility; awarded as "top 8 sales volume company in lithium battery industry".
- 2013, upscaled to mass production of automatic equipments production way transformed from manual mode to semi automatic and full automatic mode.
- 2012, provided high-precision battery testing equipment for Apple Inc.
- 2011, stepped into international market; headquarter moved to Longhua district in Shenzhen.
- 2009, became a member of "China industrial association of power sources", and awarded as a "top 500 growing company in Shenzhen city".
- 2008, established office in central China, south China, and north China and specialized in testing equipment for power battery.
- 2007, with stable development, launched multiple types of testing equipment for high-precision laptop batteries and power batteries.
- 2006, established HYNN in Nanshan district, Shenzhen city, starting with the research and development of battery testing products.