1. With the tray as a unit, it's very convenient to load the battery at a high test speed, which is suitable for the large-scale battery production.
2.The subcomponents are designed in a large scale, which is convenient for installation, replacement and maintenance.
3.There is no direct contact between metals in a mechanical unit parts to effectively prevent dust falling during collision.
4.The two-cylinder mode is adopted to make the movement process more stable and improve the contact performance.
1. Twice positioning method is adopted for the tray's positioning. At the first time, a positioning is made by using the guide block around the mechanical unit and the second time is the precise positioning of the dowel pin.
2. When the mechanical unit moves from bottom to top, the probe plate doesn't move and the tray acts up, which effectively prevents the contact and life of the pipeline and electric circuits of the air tube and wire stock from affecting as the probe plate moves back and forth.
3. Two smoke sensors are designed and installed on the air duct according to the direction of the air duct for every storage location; each battery cell corresponds to a temperature probe to monitor the temperature of the battery shell in real time. The dual monitoring mode of smoke sensitivity plus temperature control is effective to ensure the safety of the test.
4. The multi-needle circular probe is adopted and composed of a current needle and 2 voltage needles. The probe needle is serrated; the beryllium-copper material is gold-plated; the contact impedance is small and the temperature rise of large current is less than 10℃ to ensure the accuracy of current and voltage sampling accuracy.
5. The eccentricity concept is adopted for negative pressure cup design and the bottom is designed with inclined surface, which effectively prevents the residual crystallization of electrolyte. The negative pressure cup is equipped with double-layer sealing ring and filter screen device to effectively prevent the occurrence of air leakage phenomenon.
6. The negative pressure system is designed with high and low double negative pressure and all the devices are made of corrosion-resistant 316 stainless steel. The battery formed by this method has the advantages of high capacity performance of active material, small internal resistance, small probability of the shell's drumming up and long cycle life.
1. Test of battery's negative pressure, air extraction and formation.
2. Sorting test of battery capacity.
Fire extingguising gas
HYNN power battery testing system is mainly designed for power battery. Designed with high accuracy, high flexibility and high performance, it can meet all test requirements for battery with the range of 0-5V (Voltage), 20mA-30A-400A (Current).
Model：DECT0530A, DECT0560A, DECT05100A, DECT05200A, DECT05400A
HYNN negative pressure formation needle bed applies with six-sided protection scheme. Each storage position layer is isolated with stainless steel plate and fire proof rock wool; Needle bed is equipped with water fire protection and gas fire protection; Storage position is designed with smoke and temperature sensors. Safe and reliable, it is the most popular and advanced design scheme for ternary cells and lithium ferrum battery testing nowadays.OCV test equipment for prismatic battery
HYNN OCV tester can automatically test for the open circuit voltage, AC internal resistance and shell cover insulation (the voltage between the positive electrode and shell) of the single cell in the battery tray. OCV testing is the essential process of battery manufacturing. Combining battery testing with battery tray for batch testing or single testing, it can reach to fast and reliable testing results. The production management and control system automatically calculates the K value according to the test data, and automatically completes the binding of the production data information, automatic saving and binding information. Data can be export through internet connection.DCIR tester for prismatic battery
Through the integration of PC computer, PLC and hardware, HYNN DCIR tester can accurately measure the DC internal resistance and open circuit voltage, realizing the perfect combination with the automation. The DCIR tester can not only test for the important parameters of battery measurement, but also fulfill the development of industrial automation and technology.Prismatic battery classification machine
HYNN battery level grading machine automatically scans barcode for the incoming battery, selecting and grading finished batteries according to some set rules. The user can set rules and numbers of levels for grading. Programming is proceed via data of battery manufacturing process. The formation management control system can automatically grade and upload grading results data according to data from former process. The grading machine can perfectly connect with the automatic logistics equipment and process equipment.